Menstruation related issues
- Menstruation is discharge of blood and inner lining of uterus that occurs cyclically every month normally. Normal menstruation occurs between every 24 to 38 days. The duration of bleeding is less than 8 days and usually 4 to 5 days. The amount of bleeding is less than 80 ml in the whole duration of menstruation. If the menstruation is different from as mentioned above, it is abnormal.
- There may be various issues related with menstruation which need support, advice and sometimes treatment from medical institution. MSI offers services to female client who has an issue related to menstruation.
MSI offers services to who has issue related to Menstrual issue:
- Problem in maintaining proper hygiene and resulting in various reproductive tract infections.
- Pain during menstruation(dysmenorrhea)
- Mental stress, fatigue and breast pain related to menstruation. (Pre-menstrual syndrome)
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Irregular menstruation
- Absence of menstruation.
- Very less menstrual bleeding(oligomenorrhoea).